Suggest how to make Mok Huak (tadpoles)
Mok Huak is one of the traditional dishes commonly cooked in Vangmaner Village, Boualapha District, Khammouane Province Laos PDR".
- tadpole 0.5kg
- Salt 1 tea spoon
- banana leaves 2 leaves
- lemongrass 1 unit
- chili 1 unit
The process of processing:
- Begin by collecting some fresh tadpoles.
- Thoroughly clean the tadpoles.
- Finely crush the chili and salt.
- Add a pinch of extra salt to the crushed chili and mix well.
- Include some freshly chopped lemongrass.
- Carefully toast the banana leaves over a fire until they become tender.
- Arrange all the ingredients on the banana leaves.
- Securely tie the banana leaves to form a bundle.
- Place the bundle on a charcoal fire and cook for approximately 15 minutes.
- Once cooked, your delicious dish is ready to be enjoyed.