stream sticky rice with rice bean (Khao Tom Thua Dam)
• 1 kg, sticky rice
• 3 g, dry rice bean
• 1 teaspoon, salt
For 10 pieces
1. Put the dry rice bean in water for 1 night.
2. Remove the water, clean the beans again and boil it for more than 1 hour until soft.
3. Put sticky rice in water for more than 2 hours. Remove water and mix with cooked rice beans. Put some salt as well.
4. Prepare squares of banana leaves, wipe them and put 2 spoons of the mix before wrapping. Tie the cakes two by two.
5. Put the cakes in a big pot, fill with water and boil for almost two hours until cooked
- (327 kcal/100 g of dry seeds)
- high protein food (20.9 g/100 g)
- high in Calcium (200 mg)
- Iron (10.9 mg)
More information from Agrisud International