Drink pandanus juice to control thirst, to treat heart problems and to moisture the body
- 5-6 stalks of Pandanus
- 8 bowls of water
- 2 small bowls of sugar
- Wash the Pandanus and slice it into small pieces.
- Use half of the sliced Pandanus to boil 10-15 minutes. Add some sugar if you want a sweet taste.
- Use the other half of the sliced Pandanus for grinding. After grinding, strain the slices and put them into a bowl. Boil the slices for 3 minutes, while the stove is closed.
- After boiling, let all the Pandanus slices cool down and serve the juice with some ice.
- Add some salt for a better taste.
- Serve the juice with ice for refreshment.
More information: Herb Juice Book.
Instruction video: Marecipes.