Crispy fried banana (khaow Nom Kuay Juen)
Crispy fried bananas are soft inside and really fragrant
- 1 kg of plain rice flour
- ½ kg of crispy flour
- 1 cup of limewater
- 4 cups of water
- 1 g of sugar
- 1 g of coconut pieces
- 3 tablespoons of white sesame
- 3 eggs
- 4 hands of bananas
- Pandanus (alternative)
- 2 kg of vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- Mix the plain flour and the crispy flour with limewater before slowly adding the water. Add the sugar, the eggs, the white sesame, and the salt. Mix everything together.
- Add the coconut pieces and pound the flour again. Add more water if the flour is too stiff.
- Peel the bananas and cut each banana into 3-4 pieces. Add the pieces of banana to the flour.
- Heat the pan and add the oil. Mix the banana pieces with the flour and put the mixture into the pan for 2-3 minutes (if you want, you can add pandanus while frying). Stir the mixture with a wooden spoon.
- When the bananas turn into a golden color, remove the pan and drop out the oil.
- Serve the bananas or put them into a box for eating them later on.
- Use green mix yellow bananas.